NMH Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[720p][Sub]Eden of the East: Season 1 (ep 1-11)

Go down

[720p][Sub]Eden of the East: Season 1 (ep 1-11) Empty [720p][Sub]Eden of the East: Season 1 (ep 1-11)

Post by Vangogh Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 am

[720p][Sub]Eden of the East: Season 1 (ep 1-11) Eote11

Plot:
On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be known as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory, is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding in the other. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash.
Type: TV
Episodes: 11
Aired: Apr 9, 2009 to Jun 18, 2009
Producers: Production I.G, FUNimation EntertainmentL, Fuji TV
Genres: Action, Comedy, Mystery, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Duration: 23 min. per episode
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)
Video Resolution: 1080x720
Audio 1: Japanese AAC 5.1
Sub 1: English Subtitles by Koharubi
Shared by: Vangogh
Notes: This took me forever to find a working torrent of this series. All other links are broken or the videos have some annoying skips. I think this one works and has some fast seeders compared to all the other torrents that were d-loading at like 2mb/s.

Link:

Code:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/101329785/Eden+East?tab=summary
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

https://nmhanimeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down