NMH Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH?

3 posters

Go down

Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH? Empty Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH?

Post by Vangogh Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm

I know for one thing leaving this forum open to the public for viewing, but when it comes to fully publicizing it I wanted to here all of your opinions. If we really want to keep this a NMH thing than we can do that. But if we want more people than including outsiders might be a good plan.

Or we can take a compromise and have something like "limited guest invitations". Which means that each person has a certain amount of invitations they can use for people outside of NMH. (Maybe 2 or 3 each?)

Any other ideas? Let's discuss this.
wtf
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

https://nmhanimeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH? Empty Re: Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH?

Post by Anijunkie Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:36 pm

lol love the emoticon

umm i think it would be nice to see our anime community grow so letting in outsiders would be a good change of pace. not to mention, there would be peeps we actually wont know. the limited guest invites is a good idea imo.
Anijunkie
Anijunkie

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH? Empty Re: Discussion: Should We Invite Members Outside of NMH?

Post by Hijikata Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 am

im not against it
Hijikata
Hijikata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangogh Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Okay so it seems like a general consensus that we can open this place up. (from what I hear from Ani and Hijikata). If so here is the question. Limited Guest Invitations? or just full blown open?
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anijunkie Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 pm

ummm

full blown would be cool but then i guess this wouldnt be an NMH forum :)
Anijunkie
Anijunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 pm

it wouldnt be a nmh forum if we have people outside of nmh coming in through limited invitations anyway.
Now that i think about it, a history of only nmh members forum would be cool. (we can just let the forum grow slowly)
Hijikata
Hijikata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangogh Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

yea it would be cool to see the younglings come out of NMH. if we had it full blown, then we wouldn't know who was from NMH.
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anijunkie Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 pm

so the verdict is????
Anijunkie
Anijunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 am

the verdict is, we need more people contributing to this discussion before we come up with a solution.
Hijikata
Hijikata

Back to top Go down

Post by Anijunkie Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 am

mmm

PANTSU, KYON, FRESHIE WHERE R UUUUUUUUUUUU
Anijunkie
Anijunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangogh Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 am

Pantsu - out studying or boxing
Freshy - NMH summer camp
Bennet - probably sleeping
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anijunkie Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am

lawl

true true but freshie can still access the forum right?
Anijunkie
Anijunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangogh Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 am

should be able too.... idk...
maybe I should drive up to NMH and tickle him again.
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 am

lol. u mean rape.
Hijikata
Hijikata

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 am

not that im against it, dont get me wrong.
Hijikata
Hijikata

Back to top Go down

Post by Vangogh Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 am

eating I never heard anything..
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down