NMH Anime Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching now?

2 posters

Go down

What are you watching now? Empty What are you watching now?

Post by Vangogh Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am

Thought it'd be nice to see what everyone is watching.

So here is the list of anime that I am currently watching:
-Gintama
-Steins;Gate

Animes that I am downloading and will watch:
-Ergo Proxy (lol it might take 10 days for this to download)
-Serial Experiment Lain
-Star driver (Mahou Shoujo Madoka)

Haibane Renmei- just saw the first ep. Don't know what to think of it. The first episode was pretty slow, as is most series. Will see how it turns out. I usually try to see up to 3 episodes before scrapping it.
Vangogh
Vangogh
Admin

https://nmhanimeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are you watching now? Empty My current list

Post by Kingchard Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Just my way of doing things, name of anime followed by short description and genre, ppl can add producer, animating firm or author if they feel like it, but lets ppl know if there r things they might be looking for

1. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi Mada Shiranai (Short form Ano Hana) -
a story based on friendship and nostalgia
Genre: Drama

2.Hanasaku Iroha
a story about a girl who's been abandoned by her mother and sent to work in an inn owned by her grandmother (trust me its alot more interesting than it sounds)
Genre: Drama

3. Gintama
description: Gintama
Genre: Gintama

4. Ao No Exorcist:
an anime about exorcists who fight against demons, protagonist is Satan's son who has been raised by a priests and aims to become an exorcist to defeat Satan
Genre: Action

5. Steins Gate:
deals with a story revolving around mad scientist Hououin Kyouma (Okabe) who experiences issues with time travel
Genre: brain worker

6. Nichijou
comedy thats every gets an *omg i totally know what it feels like when that happens& feeling from, unique kind of its own from producers of Haruhi Kyoto Animation
Genre: Humor

7. Deadmand Wonderland
takes place in a prison where prisoners with exceptional blood powers fight it out
Genre: Action, Gore

8. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
revolves around battles that take place in an alternate world known as the Financial District. Deals with alot of controversial issues like the value of money, and things money can't buy
Genre: Action, Controversial Issue, Food for thought.

9. The World God Only Knows II (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II)
sequel of the famous God Only Knows where an otaku super galge gamer Katsuragi Keima is faced with a challege of conquering hearts of real girls
Genre: Girl Capture, Drama

there is no specific order to this list, just what comes in my mind. Might have missed a few, but who cares.

the order is in no specific preference, just what I think of at the time

Kingchard

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum